Thursday, September 29, 2016

News flash: Family is the best thing ever!!!

OK so we all know the last two years have been strained between me and my family.


Well the last week or two, I have been SO blessed by my family. I'm moving which is very stressful, incase you didn't know. Dealing with 2 landlords, a real estate agent, my old room mate, coordinating with my sister that I'm moving in with, ect. It's been crazy! My family has been SO helpful! Mom has been very involved in this whole process, helping us find the apartment. Mom and Dad took me to see the apartment and meet the landlord. They helped us financially with the deposit. Abby offered up a room in her house for me too stay for the week so I could make this whole thing work. She has been a great host, and I've had a great time staying there. When my tire went flat and the spare was just as flat, Justin helped me. When I was at my wits end and feeling beyond stressed out, Lauren helped me see that this month has not been all bad, that some major good things have happened. Like Trey having a very serious and long awaited conversation with my mom. For which I am so proud of him and her, words can not covey how glad I am that it went SOOO smoothly.

The last two weeks have been REALLY hard, but I have felt VERY blessed by my family the entire time. A friend of mine was commenting that she was glad I was doing better with my parents and said, "everyone has their shit, but family are the people that forgive you and love you all the same despite your shit". No matter what I do, I know my family loves me, wither they like it or not.

Having my family involved in my life again, is amazing, and I hope we never split again.

No comments:

Post a Comment