Monday, July 4, 2016

Water

So we all have experience with this thing called water. For some it's a cemical compound H2O, and others its a drink. Water has many functions.  we use it every day, from watering plants, drinking for our selves, and bathing to religious ceremony. Water has many uses and diffrent meanings to all of us.

Today I got the chance to sit on the dock of my aunts pond, and talk with Nathalie, as she did her devotions. The water was cold but not to bad. The fish and turtles were splashing. It's was beautiful and peacefull. Water to me is relaxin and seems to put my mind at ease, that not much can. It makes me feel totally relaxed and at rest, which I almost NEVER feel. This weekend has been fantastic, I spent time with my amazing family, I made progress in healing my relationships, and reconect with cousins I don't see very often. It's was full of relaxation and family. It's was amazing, thank you to everyone that made this weekend possible for me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment