Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The winds of Change.

Yeah yeah change... it's a popular topic for me, I know but today I'm not interested in things that have already changed, I want to explore change that is coming...


This past weekend was rough and long... but I have resolved the problem. Through resolving it, I learned that I had a voice. I am a person who gets a say in how I should get treated, and if someone is playing with me then I have the right to call them out and stand up for myself. I feel really empowered and good about my self and more confident in my self than I have in a long time. I LIKE IT!! I am going to stop just sucking it and dealing. I'm going to stop being a "doormat" and demand the attention I deserve.
   Now don't worry I'm not going to turn in to a pre-Madonna, but I am going to be a better me. I have a lot of things going on in the next few weeks, like I have to learn how to get through TSA and board an airplane for the first time. I am launching my self into these new situations with confidence. For the first time in my life I am excited to learn how to "adult".


No comments:

Post a Comment