Thursday, May 5, 2016

Survivor

So on my way to work the song surivivor can on, it's originaly by Destinys Child. But the version I was listening to was Alvin and the chipetts.

This sound was a reminder that I'm doing good. I've left people (this is plural, so more than one...) behind, and I'm doing better then they thought I would.
At the end of the song is a.... BLESSING! that's right, she is a big enough person to wish them all the best! This was a reminder to be a bigger person and forgive everyone, and BLESS them!  This can be hard (Im talking to my self) its really hard to forgive people, but just as a small scratch can get just as infected as a large one, you need to wash out the bad stuff and let the wound heal, by leaving it alone. Also remember you can't heal someone elses wounds.

Any way hope every one is having a good week, and share a smile with a stranger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment