Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mad.

People get mad. People handle their anger in diffrent ways. Some are explosive. Some shut down. Some you can't even tell. Some just internalize it. We all cool down in different ways. Some need to walk away. Others talk it out.

I take things internally, I stress, cry, over think, and worry endlessly when im mad, i need to ralk things out till im blue in the face. If I don't I sit and think about it, and make my self sick. Trey, also internalizes his anger, but needs time and space to think things through and cool off. Because of this difference it can make things hard for me, I want to talk and resolve it, but he needs time. And i struggle endlessly with it. I don't like space, it scares me, but he needs it. I have to teach me self how to love him with out suffocating him. And I do love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment