Monday, January 25, 2016

Playing catch up...

I feel like I'm always playing catch up, we you.
So, I was in the middle of semester last time I wrote. I fished the semester, but fail one class so I didn't graduate: ( but I will take the class one semester.
I got accepted to USM but I don't think I'll be going, I can't afford to. So instead I'm getting an apartment. I should be signing the lease on Wednesday.
Trey is doing alright, taking a bunch of classes this semester. He and I, no words could how much I have come to care about him. I surprised him yesterday, I went up and we cooked, and watched movies, some football, and listened to music, and talked. It was great, He does all these little things, that convince me more and more, and show me how deeply he truly cares for me. Making sure I'm ok, that I'm happy,he braided my hair, comforting me when I didn't feel great. I am so glad to have him in my life. <3
Any way I hope you all had a great Christmas, and New year hopefully I will write back soon: )

No comments:

Post a Comment