Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello

IM BACK!!!!

Its been almost a full year from my last post!  I have been crazy busy and so many things have happened. I will list some of the major things that have happened, and then discuss my plans.

1. IM 17, almost 18!! I am almost a real adult!

2. I have a boyfriend. His name is Trey, he is sweet, a partner in crime, understanding, and willing to go to the ends of the earth for me.

3. Trey and got in trouble with my parents. (many times) We were given rules and we broke them. (many times, and each time more so than the last). This lead to #4

4. I moved out of my parents. I didn't want my parents to tell me what to do, so i moved out. This hurt my parents ALOT, i would not recommend this to any one. I am working on rebuilding a relation ship with them but it is hard because i hurt them so deeply.

5. I am almost done with my associates degree! I will earn it in Dec.

6. I have applied to the University of Southern Maine, for Linguistics, with a specialty in ASL Interpreting.

7. I am looking for an apartment to rent with my sister Nathalie :)

8. I am getting a new car, a dodge intrepid 2002

I have learned a lot this last year about relationships, an what is important in life. I have continued to mature, and grow in all areas of life. I have made good decisions, and several bad ones. I am still stubborn and independent. I know what i want and will do what ever i have to get it.  Hopefully it won't be so long before you hear from me again.
Till next time, stay safe and stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment