Monday, April 10, 2017

Settling down? ??!?!?!

So things got really crazy and felt out of control for a while. But in the last two days things seem to be falling into place and settling down, (knock on wood). The court case got wrapped up, I lost. I decided to not worry about my jobs after I move and just focus on keeping track of the week ahead of me. Which is alot harder than one might think. I settled on the dates that I will be in KS. I have enough jobs that I can pay all my bills and pay my parents. My parents and I are doing great! Trey has come over a couple times to hang out with them, and they are all doing well with each other, which makes me unbelievably happy.
There are still things yet to be settled, but I'm trying not to think about those too much. We finally got my meds dialed in, and I'm not gave panick attacks as frequently or as bad as I was. My over all anxiety is way down. To the point that I'm sitting out side in the middle of CCSU'S campus, and not feeling extremely pariniod. Which is a huge improvement from not being able to walk from the dorm to my car alone.
Things are going pretty good, and I hope they stay this way and continue to get better. Hope you are all doing great, and enjoying this lovely spring weather. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment