Monday, June 13, 2016

My emotions are out of control...

So the last month has been terrible. And for reason other than my own mind being a pain. Im highly unmotivated to do anything. I don't feel like doing anything, I get irritated easily, and I cry for no reason alot. I feel really lonley, most of the time, I'm parinoid of losing the ppl I hold close, and every time they do something that doesn't involve my I get scared that they are pushing me out of there life. Even though I know its not true, I still can't help feeling this way.

I know I'm not the center of the universe, and i know these feels are irrational, and it frustrates me that I can't make them stop. I really wish I could. I'm scared I'm genral alot of the time for no reason. I hate to admit fear. I want to make this all stop. I just don't know how...

I am hoplessly lost, confused and scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment