Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Muddy

I am almost 17, my hormones mess with my emotions all the time, you would think by now I would be used to it and come to expect it... right?
Wrong, I still am amazed at how I can feel fine I sec then the next utterly cranky, And how in the world can I be cranky for a week and have nothing to be cranky about. 
For the last week I have been flip flopping between wanting to cry and just being plan old moody, cranky nasty person, truth, I'm sill cranky, not as bad I was before, but still cranky.
so I made the title "Muddy" because no matter how hard I try to sort out my emotions I can never get to the clear water again. I can get some of the dirt out of the water but NEVER all of it. and for someone who is slightly OCD that's annoys me....
 So I am working on letting go of the things I don't have to worry about and being happy with the good moments. This is a work in progress so please bare with me as I work on my emotions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment