Sunday, October 19, 2014

Nathalie Graduation

Next spring  my sisters Nathalie graduates from bob jones university, in SC. my paprents are trying to go down to see her walk and they would like to take the whole family with them, but the problem is that we have to rent a car and when you have 4-5 kids, and two adult going and 2 year worth of stuff comeing back, you need a BIG car. on top of this is a hotel room for all of the people, gas for the car, then you have to feed all of those people, (the get kind of cranky if you don't), so my mom created this thing for any one who wants to donate to the trip, kind of as a gift to Nat.

Donate to the Trip
 I have no idea how it works, but if you can get to work and you are able to donate any thing thank you.


P.S. If the link doesn't work please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment