Saturday, October 25, 2014

Clean

Sometimes coming clean is the hardest thing to do.

Most of us have kept secretes from someone we love, usually for a variety of reason. Sometimes to keep them from getting hurt, or to keep there sprits up, and sometimes to let them keep their happiness. Sometimes those secrets start to chip away at us, and we break.  But I think the hardest secrets to keep are those that put us in a hard place between two people we love, in order to keep one person we would have to let the other down. and that is not easy.
 Some would say that you just have to choose who you want and hope the other understands, but I find it hard to take that gamble, I wouldn't want to loses anyone.
On occasion when we come clean we can get a pleasant surprise and we can have both people we want, Tonight I told my mom something I was keeping a secret from her, and I got the complete opposite response than I was expecting, she was ok with it, she warned me to be carful but she was ok with it.
I guess when we have faith that if its meant to be then it will work out if its not then God will put an end to it, I am happy he saw fit that I didn't let anyone down, or have to give anyone up, to be at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment