Friday, August 22, 2014

Decision

Making the right decisions.

Recently I had a conversation with my sister, about making the right decision. We talked about how sometimes we already know what that is but we need to hear it from some one else.
This past year I have made some bad decisions and some good ones, and I still have a lot to make. The older I get the more these decisions impact the rest of my life, which mean (for me any way) the harder the get. My toughest decision is no longer, what to wear, or weather or not to obey my mom when she says to go do the dishes. Now I have to decide whether or not I should go away to college after I finish at community college. I have to make decisions about dating.
I'm glad that I have an awesome support group around me, I have my mom, my sisters, my aunt Lauren, my friend Ryan, and many others who are there, and may not know it but say something and helps me in some way. All of these people help in making decisions, weather its past conversations we have had, or their advice on a specific situation. Sometimes its even something negative that they say that say or do, that helps me.
Thank you to them all for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment