Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Aunts

Aunts

This week I am at my aunt Lauren's, this means a relaxing week watching my two favorite cousins. So far we have had a picnic in the back yard, played in the kiddie pool, made ice cream  and made a mud solar system. Today we are going blueberry picking. I love spending time with them.

My aunt Lauren is an Amazing person. She has listened to me complain about everything, she gives advice on how to deal with life and all the problems it brings. My mom and I don't always agree, or get along and my aunt Lauren has listened to it all and told how I could handle it. She has been a great motivator and councilor. She is really AMAZING! I don't know if I would be as close with my mom as I am now if I wasn't for her.

Here are fav. cousins and Aunt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment